Tuesday, October 16, 2007

coast to coast...


Two months of Tuesday silence is an unprecedented record, I think. No... I did not fall off the edge of California into the Pacific (well, my camera actually did... but that's another story).

I am alive and well after making my way across the country in a leisurely fashion to the Other ocean and the nation's capital -- Washington, DC.

I'm here on a sort of exploration mission, lured by colorful friends and perhaps something a lot bigger, with dreams of new creative purpose and truer living. For the moment I have a half of a room and a whole closet in a corner brick house on historic Capitol Hill, four generous roommates and a few divinely imported old friends, and at least 6 coffee shops with wireless within a 7 block radius.

It's been an interesting three weeks of spontaneous meetings and rainbow chasing and watching the leaves change along with my life yet again...

So far so good.

No comments: