Tuesday, April 05, 2005

quandary...

I almost forgot it was Tuesday... And last Tuesday, it wasn't exactly that I forgot to blog -- I just had a serious case of wordlessness.

When you're at a loss for words, dictionary.com is always a good place. And I did find one:

"quandary" n 1: a situation from which extrication is difficult especially an unpleasant or trying one; "the woeful plight of homeless people" [syn: predicament, plight] 2: state of uncertainty or perplexity especially as requiring a choice between equally unfavorable options [syn: dilemma]

I think that pretty much covers my current life.

Bible.com is also a good place when you're speechless. Interestingly enough I didn't find the word "quandary", but I did find the Scripture of the Day:

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then you shall call upon me, and you shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." (Jeremiah 29:11-12)

And I think that pretty much covers it as well.

:: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Teresa

No comments: