Tuesday, February 01, 2005

page of change...

In keeping with the current theme of change in my life, I've decided it's time for my web presence to change. After all, I created my Ocean Lines site three whole years ago, and somehow, since I'm no longer on the ocean, it seems fitting to close that chapter and move on to something new. Don't worry -- this won't look so different, and it might actually get updated more often due to its amazing ease of use. And never fear -- for those of you who aren't quite ready for this change, you can still access all my old journal entries in the same old style at the same old place: http://www.northernharvest.org/tianna

Change... A year ago I was floating on a big white ship, off the west coast of Africa, in the tropical sun... And now here I am, sitting in a big white house, on the edge of Switzerland, in the middle of winter...

Welcome to my new world. Discover it with me.

:: "Destinations are where we begin again"